Think motorhome hire means a beat-up backpacker bus? Think again. Cosy Campers is a one-of-a-kind custom creation designed with the discerning traveller in mind.
Our hire campervans let you get up close and personal with the wonders of South East Queensland while living it up in luxury.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter: Luxury and practicality
Created from a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, our Cosy Camper is surprisingly roomy with plenty of headspace for the tallest travellers. With an Eco-conscious spirit and special touches everywhere, you’ll love being inside as much as the great outdoors! Hand-made using beautiful reclaimed timber, with insulated walls and fans for airflow, Cosy Camper uses solar power for surprisingly easy off-grid living.
Everything inside the Cosy Camper has been handpicked with three things in mind: maximum quality, deluxe comfort and absolute convenience. It’s like a boutique hotel on wheels. And even better, everything’s included, so you won’t find surprise costs sneaking in.
- Built-in satellite navigation – no need to bring a map or burn through your mobile data
- Portable Bose sound system to get the van a rockin’
- Plush queen-sized bed guarantees a great night’s sleep, wherever you are
- Ultra-comfy designer linen, bath towels, and beach towels
- Summertime essentials: beach chairs, umbrella and beach toys
- Cutlery, crockery and kitchen utensils, including a coffee plunger and cheeseboard
- Must-have groceries to get you started: salt, pepper, coffee, tea, milk
- Portable barbeque for cook-ups under the stars
- 80-litre fridge with plenty of space for food, beer and wine
- 240V solar power – charge your devices while completely off the grid
- Sink and pump for fresh water
- Folding table and two outdoor chairs
- Portable clothesline – no more soggy swimsuits!
- Inflatable air lounges for the ultimate in outdoor relaxation
- Great selection of board games
Ease + Peace of Mind
Getting off the beaten track doesn’t have to be difficult or risky. Our late-model Mercedes Sprinter van is exceptionally reliable, but we’ve also got you covered in the unlikely event that anything goes wrong:
- 24-hour roadside assistance – just call a number and a mechanic will arrive to help you
- Comprehensive insurance – you’re completely covered for accidents and other damage
- GPS tracker – so we can locate the van in case of emergency
Cosy Campers gives you the freedom to explore wherever and however you like. But we do have a few rules to ensure both you and our van stay in tip-top condition:
- Minimum hire of two nights
- Pick-up and drop-off in Brisbane
- Drivers must be aged 25 or older and hold a full Australian or international license
- Smoking not permitted in the van
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- No travel to Moreton or Stradbroke Island
- Campervan must stay within a 400 km radius of Brisbane (see below)
Where Can I go?
You can drive your Cosy Camper anywhere within 400 km of Brisbane. To check if a town is within the allowable travel zone, enter its name or postcode below. If you need some inspiration, take a look at our suggested itineraries.
Trip Ideas View All
Brisbane to Byron Bay: A self-drive itinerary
Brisbane to Glen Innes: A self-drive itinerary